Introduction Features Applications ContactDocuments
CTC7132 (TsingMa) is a purpose built device to address the challenge in the recent network evolution such as Cloud computing. CTC7132 provides 440Gbps I/O bandwidth and 400Gcore bandwidth, the CTC7132 family combines a feature-rich switch core and an embedded ARM A53 CPU Core running at 800MHz/1.2GHz. CTC7132 supports a variety of port configurations, such as QSGMII and USXGMII-M, providing full-rate port capability from 100M to 100G.
CTC7132 corporates innovative X-Engine ™, which include OAM/BFD Engine, Telemetry Engine, Security Engine and Wireless Engine to offer enhanced wire speed capabilities and higher levels of integration to meet the requirement for edge multi-service access scenarios and the converged network.
- OAM/BFD Engine: CTC7132 provides high-precision, multi-entry OAM and BFD sessions.
- Telemetry Engine: CTC7132 can provide the statistics of session-based service, packet-drop, as well as the stats data of the Max/ Min. latency and jitter.
- Security Engine: CTC7132 offers ASE256/ASE128 MACSec and CloudSec capability.
- Wireless Engine: Leverage the 2.5G/5G capability based on USXGMII protocol, CTC7132 provide the encryption/decryption capability and fragment/reassembly ability in CAPWAP engine with wire-speed. By the creative CAPWAP engine, CTC7132 can converge the wire and wireless service together to provide a total solution to the next generation of network infrastructure.
As the sixth generation of Centec TransWarp™ family, The CTC7132 inherits a variety of features, including L2, L3, MPLS, VXLAN, MPLS SR, and OAM/APS. Highlights features include Telemetry, Programmability, Security and traffic management, and Network time synchronization.
Figure 1: CTC7132(TsingMa) switch silicon
CTC7132 is configurable to support versatile operation modes such as:
- 24x 1G+ 4x 10G
- 48x 1G+4x 10G+2x 40G
- 24x100M/1G/10G+ 8x1G/10G/25G
- 5G SPN
- 5G IP RAN
- Data Center
Full-set of Layer 2 Switching
- VLAN，MAC，LAG，broadcast storm control
- VXLAN to the edge node
- IEEE 802.1BR for Bridge Port Extension
- DCB (PFC, ECN, ETS) feature set support for RDMA technology
Full-set of Layer 3 Routing
- Support ALPM algorithm for IPv4/IPv6 dual stack
- Wire speed NAT / NAPT / NAT-PT forwarding
- CAPWAP tunnel encapsulation/ decapsulation, fragmentation/ reassembly, encryption/decryption
- IPv4 and IPv6 conversion (6in4, 6to4, IVI, etc.)
- LSP，L2VPN，L3VPN，L2VPN-L3VPN Gateway
- Segment Routing
Comprehensive OAM/APS feature
- IEEE802.1ag CFM/ Y.1731-compliant Ethernet OAM
- G.8031/G.8032-compliant Ethernet APS
- G.8113.1 / G.8113.2-compliant MPLS-TP OAM
- G.8131 and G.8132 compliant MPLS-TP APS
- Automatic switching by BFD/OAM defect
- Buffer/Latency monitoring
- Hardware support for NetFlow
- ERSPAN (Ingress Timestamp and latency)
- L2-L4 Programmable Edit
- Programmable tunnel encapsulation/ decapsulation
Security and traffic management
- VLAN / MAC / Port / IP binding
- MAC Security on any interface
- AES256 based CloudSec
- CPU traffic control preventing DoS attacks
Network time synchronization
- IEEE 1588v2 and Synchronous Ethernet for delay-sensitive applications
Figure 1: Switch Based on TsingMa(CTC7132)